Please send your CV and accompanying cover letter,
explaining why you’re right for the role, to alison[dot]williams[at]carma[dot]com
CARMA is a global provider of integrated media intelligence solutions. We deliver what matters using an unrivalled mix of cutting-edge technologies and experienced media measurement and analysis experts.
With 19 international offices and staff in 50 countries, CARMA conducts research of media coverage in all key geographies in over 80 languages. We are globally active, but also have local experience so whilst most of our clients are international, we are equally adept and offering market specific solutions. Our on-the-ground staff speak the local language, know local customs, and can help you achieve a greater understanding of any market.
CARMA has been providing services to the communications industry for more than 30 years over which time it has grown into one of the most geographically diverse and most dynamic media monitoring and analysis companies in the world.
About the role
The Account Executive supports the Account Manager in the day-to-day running of client accounts. He or she will be expected to create client-ready reports through quantitative and qualitative analysis of tracked media according to client briefs. The AE will also be responsible for the coordination and management of external analysts (researchers and coders), ensuring that they are performing according to the standards required and in alignment with client briefs. The role requires close work with the Account Manager and Account Director, supporting the team in designing measurement programs and client briefs, maintaining the quality of deliverables, and continuing to evolve those deliverables according to client requirements.
Current guidelines mean all staff are working from home, as such you will require an appropriate homeworking environment. As guidelines change, you will be required to join our team in the Wandsworth Office.
- Analysis of client data
- Writing insightful and meaningful client reports to communicate key findings
- Completing data checks on coded work to ensure accuracy
- Supporting Account Managers in the servicing of client accounts
- Keeping Account Managers informed of any issues, with ideas for solutions
- Supporting Account Managers with client meeting preparation
- Helping Account Managers to translate client briefs into deliverables
- Assisting in responding to client queries
- Managing the workloads of Researchers and Coders and ensuring deadlines are met
- Training new Researchers and Coders in analysis according to client briefs
- An academic degree (Bachelors, preferably a Masters) in Marketing, Communications, Media, Business Administration or Social Sciences
- Proven research and analytical skills. Could be gained as part of a University project / dissertation or examples of work experience
- Excellent written and spoken English with comprehensive understanding of grammar
- In-depth, working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Additional languages are a benefit
- Collaborative and efficient team player
- Enthusiasm and interest in the rapidly changing media environment
- Confident with data
- Client services experience
- Experienced working across multiple account projects at any one time
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Confident communicator