CARMA is a global provider of integrated media intelligence solutions.
Our clients include PR and communications professionals in all industries in the private sector, governments and NGOs.
We deliver insight using an unrivalled mix of cutting-edge technologies and experienced media analysis experts.
With 19 international offices and staff in 50 countries, CARMA conducts research of media coverage in all key geographies in over 100 languages.
About the role
Our continued expansion in Asia provides an exciting new opportunity to join our talented team in Singapore.
CARMA’s solutions allow clients to make well-informed decisions and thus the successful applicant will directly contribute to their success and ours.
We pride ourselves in creating an exceptional work experience for our employees.
The successful applicant can expect a dynamic working environment with plenty of scope to develop a long career within the business and contribute directly to organisational growth.
Please note this position is open to Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents only.
· Drive new business development in Singapore
· Meet clients face to face to present the company’s products and services
· Creatively craft and consultatively sell client solutions
· Develop ideas on new product offerings and sales methods
· Identify new target markets and opportunities for the company
· Create proposals and conduct contract negotiations
· Close sales as effectively as possible
· Maintain existing client relationships, manage and exceed their expectations
· Be an ambassador for the brand
· Assist teams across markets and sectors on cross selling and regional sales opportunities
· Work with the product and analysis teams to ensure deals are correctly executed, as per sold and manage client reporting process.
Reporting & Personal Management
· Present accurate and timely reports and progress updates
· Maintain records of leads, contacts, opportunities, proposals, and revenue
· Manage sales pipeline
· Fully understand the group’s products and services
· Understand how the services benefit clients
· Understand the group structure and company role
The Successful Applicant (Singaporean Citizens and Permanent Residents only) will have:
· Minimum 4-6 years of experience in Sales / Business Development
· Understanding of PR / Marketing Communications and contacts within the industry
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Ability to work under pressure, manage workload and prioritise
· A lateral thinker with entrepreneurial flair
· Experience in the APAC region
· Excellent command of English language