Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
CARMA is a global provider of integrated media intelligence solutions. We deliver what matters using an unrivalled mix of cutting-edge technologies and experienced media measurement and analysis experts.
With 19 international offices and staff in 50 countries, CARMA conducts research of media coverage in all key geographies in over 80 languages. We are globally active, but also have local experience so whilst most of our clients are international, we are equally adept and offering market specific solutions. Our on-the-ground staff speak the local language, know local customs, and can help you achieve a greater understanding of any market.
CARMA has been providing services to the communications industry for more than 30 years over which time it has grown into one of the most geographically diverse and most dynamic media monitoring and analysis companies in the world.
Meet client needs, retain and upsell them so that clients are satisfied, thus ensuring they are getting the best value possible from the Company services.
Role and Responsibilities
- Fully understand the group’s products and services
- Understand the benefits to potential clients
- Understand the group structure and company role
- Supporting the client onboarding process
- Handling inbound client requests
- Liaising with clients on an ongoing basis
- Identifying potential challenges / opportunities
- Understanding clients’ business needs
- Liaising with sales and marketing teams
- Maintaining CRM data
- Minimum 2 years of work experience ideally gained in media, tech, PR, marketing or customer services
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team player
- Able to manage and prioritise a range of tasks and meet deadlines
- Patience, persistence, and persuasiveness
- Problem solving skills
- Adaptable and efficient under pressure
Please apply through LinkedIn.