Salary: £24-27,000 dependent on experience
Please complete the form below and send it along with your CV and accompanying
cover letter, explaining why you’re right for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application form here.
CARMA believes the relationship an organisation has with its audiences is its single biggest asset. That’s why we help organisations monitor and evaluate the impact of what they do and say, and consult with them to identify opportunities to maximise out comes.
We provide the tools and expertise that enable PR and communications professionals to meaningfully demonstrate the effect and value of audience engagement across all types of media, anywhere in the world, and in any sector.
Our emphasis is on delivering exceptional client service experiences combining the latest technology with unrivalled human insight from a global team of experts who provide valuable, relevant, and actionable insights.
We are seeking an ambitious marketing executive to join our incredible team.
About the role
As the Marketing Executive, you will have 2-4 years B2B marketing operations and digital marketing experience and be used to working in a fast-paced, quick thinking environment. You’ll be as comfortable creating and launching ads for LinkedIn as you are reporting on campaign successes. The emphasis of this role is very much on tactical execution and requires good marketing operational skills.
You will work closely with the International Marketing Manager and Global Head of Marketing, as well as your regional counterparts for the APAC and MENA regions, to assist in the execution of marketing initiatives that support our brand awareness and regional demand generation objectives.
We are seeking a proactive self-starter with the digital know-how to support marketing activity and execution across email, organic and paid social media, paid search, events, collateral, content, one-off campaigns, reporting and more.
Based in SW London (SW18), you’ll be part of a busy and creative marketing team.
Current guidelines mean all staff are working from home, as such you will require an appropriate homeworking environment.
As guidelines change, you will be required to join our team in the Wandsworth Office.
- Creating, re-purposing and finding content relevant to our audiences to post on our social media channels
- Creating HubSpot and WordPress landing pages, as well as general website maintenance
- Creating HubSpot workflows; email sequences etc.
- Prepare marketing impact and update reports
- CRM maintenance – ensuring all data is clean and has the appropriate properties completed
- Producing marketing emails for prospects and clients
- Monitoring of brand mentions and potential opportunities across print, social, broadcast and online media
- Writing, facilitating and editing content for our well-visited blog
- Creating, scheduling and executing social media posts including for live events
- Liaising with agencies to create ads, banners and other design collateral
- Process-oriented with the ability to spot opportunities for improvement
- Marketing operations experience
- Experience with HubSpot CRM preferable (Sales & Marketing Hubs a bonus)
- Knowledge and understanding of WordPress CMS
- Microsoft skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams)
- Webinar software knowledge (Zoom etc)
- Fluent English speaker with excellent written English
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Great attention to detail
- Knowledge and/or interest in analytics
- Experience editing audio and video
- Ability to work autonomously when needed and prioritize focus
If you’re looking to grow your career in a global organisation, with responsibility for a range of business-critical marketing activities,
and know that you have what we’re looking for, then please complete the form at the URL provided and email it to to email@example.com
along with your CV and covering letter which outlines why you feel you’d be an asset to CARMA.
Application form here.