Salary: £45-55,000 dependent on experience
Please send your CV and accompanying cover letter,
explaining why you’re right for the role, to email@example.com.
CARMA believes the relationship an organization has with its audiences is its single biggest asset. That is why we help organizations monitor, understand and evaluate the impact of what they do and say.
We provide the tools and expertise that enable PR and communications professionals to demonstrate the effect and value of audience engagement across all types of media, anywhere in the world, and in any sector.
Our emphasis is on delivering exceptional client service experiences combining the latest technology with unrivalled human insight from a global team of experts who provide valuable, relevant, and actionable insights.
We are seeking an ambitious Product Marketing Manager to join our incredible team.
About the role
The Product Marketing Manager you will have 4/5+ years’ experience and be used to working in a fast-paced, quick thinking environment.
You will be comfortable creating and launching product marketing initiatives and will report into the Global Head of Marketing, whilst also strongly supporting the Global Head of Product, to implement effective global product marketing strategies.
This will involve the planning, communicating and execution of internal & external initiatives, facilitating a higher level of understanding of CARMA’s products & services, with the goal to create a greater awareness and understanding from CARMA’s prospects and eventual client base.
Experience within the PR & Communications industry is desirable, but not essential.
Whilst the role is London based, experience working with other regions, such as MENA and South East Asia, will be hugely beneficial.
Based in SW London (SW18), you will be part of a busy and creative marketing & product teams.
Current guidelines mean all staff are working from home, as such you will require an appropriate homeworking environment. As guidelines change, you will be required to join our team in the Wandsworth Office.
- Act a liaison between Product, Marketing and Sales
- Communicate the vision and value of products & services, managing product marketing comms, both internal and external
- Produce product & services content for collateral and sales tools
- Develop messaging and marketing positioning around products to set new products apart from others in the market to give them a USP
- Become a CARMA product/solution evangelist, raising the profile of CARMA’s product and services within the PR/Communications industry
- Product marketing experience
- Experience with HubSpot CRM preferable (Sales & Marketing Hubs a bonus)
- Knowledge and understanding of WordPress CMS
- Microsoft skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams)
- Webinar software knowledge (Zoom etc)
- Fluent English speaker with excellent written English
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Great attention to detail
- Knowledge and/or interest in analytics
- Experience editing audio and video
- Ability to work autonomously when needed and prioritize focus
If you’re looking to grow your career in a global organization, with responsibility for a range of business-critical product marketing activities,
and know that you have what we’re looking for, then please submit your CV and covering letter which outlines why you feel
you would be an asset to CARMA, to firstname.lastname@example.org