Open to Singaporean Citizens & Permanent Residents only
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job Title: Regional Marketing Manager – APAC with MENA responsibility
Experience: 4/5+ years of B2B marketing experience
Reporting Line: CMO with dotted line to regional Managing Directors
Management Responsibilities: N/A – this is currently an individual contributor role
Please send your CV and accompanying
cover letter, explaining why you’re right for the role, to email@example.com.
CARMA believes the relationship an organization has with its audiences is its single biggest asset. That is why we help them to monitor, understand, and evaluate the impact of what is being said about them in the media and online.
We provide the tools and expertise that enable PR and communications professionals to demonstrate the effect and value of audience engagement across all types of media, anywhere in the world, and in any sector.
Our emphasis is on delivering exceptional client service experiences combining the latest technology with unrivalled human insight from a global team of experts who provide valuable, relevant, and actionable insights.
We are seeking a proactive, creative, and experienced Field Marketing Manager to join our incredible team.
CARMA’s continued expansion in Asia provides an exciting new opportunity to lead our marketing across APAC and MENA. We pride ourselves in creating an exceptional work experience for our employees. The successful applicant can expect a dynamic working environment with plenty of scope to develop a long career within the business and contribute directly to organisational growth.
This a unique role having responsibility for APAC and MENA and will be based out of Singapore. Reporting to the CMO and working closely with the regional SEA and MENA MD’s and sales teams, you will be a seasoned individual contributor, able to work independently as well as actively participate as a member of a globally coordinated marketing team.
- Work with the CMO and regional MDs/sales leads to develop and execute the marketing plan for the regions
- Take ownership of regional marketing execution, coordination of internal and external resources and reporting
- Focus on contact acquisition by amplifying CARMA’s awareness in key markets
- Drive regional lead generation activities and partner with regional sales teams to drive demand for CARMA amongst our target customer segments
- Provide regular, detailed reports on activities and key marketing metrics
- Maintain an excellent understanding of CARMA’s products, clients and competitors
- Work with external agencies, industry associations, and vendors to execute PR and marketing campaigns
- 4/5+ years B2B experience in marketing
- Able to demonstrate robust digital marketing techniques including PPC and SEO
- Excellent communication skills, including strong English copy writing
- Understanding of PR and media relations, there is marcomm element to this role
- Be a strong social marketer with a sound understanding of planning; execution; and reporting across Twitter & LinkedIn
- Experienced in multichannel marketing and marketing best practice including physical event management and execution
- Proactive, self-starter able to use your own intuition to prioritise and manage workload
- Experienced in content-led demand generation
- Able to identify suitable customer case study opportunities
- Proficient in HubSpot
- Previous experience creating Google Ads and SEM
- Adept in reporting using Google Analytics
- PR and design agency management experience
- Proficient in WordPress
- Design capabilities a bonus
If you’re looking to grow your career in a global organisation, with responsibility for a range of business-critical marketing activities,
and know that you have what we’re looking for, then please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org