Editorial Team Leader
Manage and motivate the selectors, editors and reviewers by providing timely and efficient executive reports services, as per Company policy and client requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand thoroughly client expectations
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of reports
- Support the research, editing and reviewing of reports
- Provide regular feedback on team members
- Handle editing and reviewing tasks of key accounts
- Assess needs of team members and work on training plans
- Implement Quality Assurance check and conduct weekly quality spot-checks
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Strong knowledge in MS Office
- Excellent command of English and Arabic. French is a plus
- Research Skills
BA in English, Linguistics, Translation, Media, Journalism or any related field.
Minimum 3 years in a managerial position within the field
What We Can Offer You
At CARMA, we value the talents and ideas of everyone in our team. Our company is growing and changing every day and we’re thrilled to have you along for the ride.
We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and global exposure internally and externally. We also strive to provide remote and flexible working policies, with the friendliest and most supportive culture.
For interested candidates, kindly share your CVs to: email@example.com