The Account Executive (AE) supports the Account Manager in the day-to-day running of client accounts. He or she will create client-ready reports through quantitative and qualitative analysis of tracked media according to client needs. The AE will also be responsible for the coordination and management of external analysts (researchers and coders), ensuring that they are performing according to the standards required and in alignment with client needs. The role requires teamwork with the Account Manager and Account Director, supporting the team in designing measurement programs, maintaining the quality of deliverables, and continuing to evolve those deliverables according to client requirements.
This position is work-from-home/office hybrid.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysis of client data
- Writing insightful and meaningful client reports to communicate key findings
- Completing data checks on coded work to ensure accuracy
- Supporting Account Managers in the servicing of client accounts
- Keeping Account Managers informed of any issues, with ideas for solutions
- Supporting Account Managers with client meeting preparation
- Helping Account Managers to translate client briefs into deliverables
- Assisting in responding to client queries
- Managing the workloads of Researchers and Coders and ensuring deadlines are met
- Training new Researchers and Coders in analysis according to client briefs
- BA/BS or equivalent training in business, marketing or sales preferred
- An academic degree (Bachelors, preferably a Masters) in Marketing, Communications, Media, Business Administration or Social Sciences
- Proven research and analytical skills. Could be part of a university project/dissertation or examples of work experience
- Excellent written and spoken English with comprehensive understanding of grammar
- In-depth, working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Additional languages are a benefit
- Collaborative and efficient team player
- Enthusiasm and interest in the rapidly changing media environment
- Confident with data
- Client services experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Confident communicator
- Experience working across multiple account projects at any one time
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you think you are perfect for the job. Please reference Account Executive in the subject line.