Commercial and Contract Compliance
- Assist in implementing and managing the contract compliance framework based on the guidelines provided.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure adherence to the compliance framework, and report findings to the management team.
- Review customer contracts to ensure the terms and conditions are in alignment with organizational goals and targets.
- Discuss and negotiate required amendments with client representatives to ensure the most favorable terms and conditions while maintaining a professional and amicable relationship with clients.
- Keep abreast of any changes in legislation or industry practices that may impact commercial terms and compliance framework and advise the relevant teams accordingly.
- Assist in the development of standardized contract templates and clauses to expedite the contract review and approval process, ensuring all templates are in compliance with the organizational guidelines.
- Maintain a directory of all legal documents and filings required by the legal jurisdictions we operate.
- Maintain the records of the Cayman registrar for NGI and other Cayman-based entities.
- Performing legal due diligence on contracts and business agreements.
- Conducting legal research.
- Preparing necessary Board and other resolutions.
- Maintaining Board minutes for NGI and other Board meetings as required.
- Assist in the group re-organization and simplification exercise.
- Maintain the shareholder register for all companies in the group.
- Excellent Excel, Word, and Outlook skills.
- Experience with corporate commercial law and contract law.
- Fluent in English and Arabic (written and spoken).
- Excellent understanding of the basic principles, concepts, and methodology of legal proceedings and legal research.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task effectively in a high-volume and complex environment with changing priorities.
- Strong organizational, planning, and interpersonal skills.
- High energy, pragmatic, get-it-done attitude.
- Ability to mentor and influence both within and outside the CFO team in a creative and hectic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, efficient and organized.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet strict deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in law.
- Qualified or part-qualified lawyer preferred.
2 – 3 years of experience as a Legal Assistant or Paralegal.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org