- Ensure that reports meet the established standards set by the company
- Build a solid background about reports, and clients
- Fact-check, proofread for grammar and punctuation and typographical errors, and wording
- Make sure that reporting matches client’s scope
- Suggest stories and headline ideas in alignment with targeted audience’s preferences
- Cooperate and liaise with report writers, fellow editors, and members of other teams
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
- Support QA team leader in analyzing trends and
- Cover fellow quality assurance editors when away or even role play as a team leader from time to time
- Support the team in writing high-quality reports when needed.
- Fill on TICK the time allocated for every assignment/report, on a regular basis
- Comply with CARMA policies and procedures and support CARMA mission and vision
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by direct manager
BA in Journalism, Business Analytics, Communication, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations or any related field.
- 1 year of experience in an analytical role (including data analysis, market research) within marketing research, media intelligence and data technology, or consulting firm is preferred.
- 1 year of Market research, data analytics or exposure to traditional and social media is preferred.
- Familiar with data visualization and dashboard tools, Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, etc.
- Experience in both qualitative and quantitative reporting is preferred.
Kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org