- Manage and support a team of local accountants across the regional offices.
- Establish a clear financial team structure with clear accountabilities and job descriptions for each individual.
- Establish, monitor, and enforce financial policies, controls, and procedures across the offices, particularly in respect of procurement payments, payroll, and banking operations.
- Prepare, maintain, and enforce the month-end accounting procedure for CARMA MENA and consistent with the group guidelines.
- Ensure proper registration and compliance with local tax, social security, and legal requirements.
- Oversee the financial records, accuracy, and integrity of the trial balances across CARMA MENA regional offices.
- Prepare/review monthly payroll in conjunction with HR function.
- Enforce budget discipline and ensure new expenditures are in line with the budget and properly authorized.
- Support local business needs including providing financial analysis and information to improve operational profitability.
- Performing monthly analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts including intercompany balances, debtors, accruals, prepayments, social security, and employee liabilities.
- Supporting the role and of ERP enhancements including time sheeting, HRMS, and profitability reporting within the system.
- Responsible for the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts and providing information to the auditors as required.
- Assisting with the preparation of forward-looking financial information including annual forecasts and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance or business
- Full qualification preferable Chartered Accountant or ACCA
- Big 4 and audit background are preferred.
- Previous experience working with Dynamics or similar ERP.
- Strong Excel and financial analytical skills including the ability to provide clear, meaningful.
- High energy, pragmatic, get-it-done attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Excellent attention to detail, efficient and organised.
- Ability to work well under pressure and strict deadlines.
- 8+ years of experience, 5 years in the same role.
Kindly send your CV to Cairo.email@example.com