- Proving short, annual, and medium-term cash flow forecasts to the CFO and group Head of Finance.
- Review cost base by cost category and identify trends and opportunities for efficiencies.
- Work towards developing standard cost across regional offices.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts, etc.) considering the company’s goals and financial standing.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking, and process analysis.
- Conduct business studies on past, future, and comparative performance and develop forecast models.
- Identify trends, advise the company, and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field.
- Consult with management to guide and influence long-term and strategic decision-making within the broadest scope.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance or business
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant
- Advanced level of computer skills particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working with ERP systems.
- Pro-active, self-starter, and able to work independently.
- High-quality professional business writing in English.
- Ability to interact with senior management.
- High level of attention to detail.
5 years + experience in finance planning or analysis role
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org