LONDON, U.K., 8th July 2020 – CARMA is delighted to have been recognized in five categories in this year’s AMEC Awards. We picked up four silvers and one bronze:
- Most impactful use of insights and analytics recommendations arising from a measurement study with our client Mobily
- Best use of social media measurement with our client Mobily
- Most impactful client recommendations arising from a measurement study with our client Al Arabiya English
- Best use of integrated measurement/research with our client Al Arabiya English
- Best use of social media measurement with our leading global electronics client
A record-breaking number of entries were submitted for this year’s AMEC award, an annual award which recognizes and celebrates exceptional work and showcases best practice in communication planning, research and evaluation. The entries were judged by a distinguished panel of international PR and communication professionals from consultancy, in-house, academic and media backgrounds.
Congratulations to all winners! For the full list of winners, click here.
AMEC is the International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication, the global trade body and professional institute for agencies and practitioners who provide media evaluation and communication research. AMEC has more than 160 members in 85 countries worldwide.
CARMA is a global media intelligence provide bringing clarity, understanding and insight to the complex media landscape. With over 500 employees spread across five continents and 18 countries, we offer the most comprehensive monitoring service across print, broadcast, online and social media. We help clients capture, monitor, analyze and interpret relevant content and data, empowering them to make better business decisions and prove ROI. Through our unique and powerful combination of people and tech, expertise and client service, CARMA delivers what matters.