The Insights Director is a market research expert within CARMA’s global Insights department responsible for driving CARMA’s Insights services. This includes delivering high-quality insights reporting, data, and consultancy to strategic clients, supporting our marketing and commercial teams to promote insights services, up-skilling and mentoring members of the Insights team and developing IP and new products. The Insights Director partners with the Global Head of Insights and Commercial Account Directors to prioritise their time and focus across each of these responsibilities to best support their sector team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional market research expertise and support to CARMA’s Commercial teams globally.
- Play a leading role in client pitches, presentations and RFPs, where market research or integrated research skills are required.
- Provide high quality presentations to existing and potential client to showcase CARMA’s integrated research capabilities and market research credentials.
- Provide technical coaching and mentoring opportunities to CARMA’s dedicated market research team.
- Understand legacy and modern best practices in market research (including research design, sampling, and interpretation of multiple datasets).
- Provide oversight and sponsorship of integrated insights services for the premium, strategic accounts, ensuring that we are maximizing the value in our insights deliverables, consulting clients to develop measurement frameworks, designing measurement programs and agree communications key performance indicators.
- The Insights Director would lead brief taking, report templating and adding value to reports for strategic clients. They would act as the insights subject-matter-expert, supporting the Commercial Account Director in building strong relationships with senior client stakeholders.
- Developing expertise of measurement best practice, together with in-depth knowledge of key sectors and communications specialisms
- Support CARMA’s commercial and marketing teams in promoting our insights services within key sectors, including leading thought leadership research projects, developing client case studies and driving industry recognition including awards.
- The Insights Director would build an industry profile on social media, speaker platforms, industry events, supporting workshops and industry round tables.
- Coaching and upskilling members of the Insights and commercial teams on insights best practice, AMEC certification, identification and development of case studies and industry awards entries.
- Working with the Insights leadership team to innovate and improve our insights products, including the quality of commentary, data integration, data visualisation and reporting formats, and developing CARMA’s IP and methodology.
- Comply with CARMA policies and procedures and support CARMA’s mission and vision.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by direct manager.
BA in Business Administration or any relevant field.
5+ years previous Market Research experience is essential
5+ years of experience in selling and delivering client-focused research solutions
Experience in B2B services in the form of SAAS, analytics, media intelligence and/or business intelligence is advantageous
Kindly share your CV to: email@example.com