About the role
Our continued expansion provides an exciting new opportunity to join our talented team based in London. CARMA is a global leader in the media monitoring and analysis sector. Our solutions allow clients to demonstrate the effectiveness of their Communications programs and make well-informed decisions about their PR strategy.
The successful applicant will ideally have experience in the PR or data sector but that it not essential. A record of telesales/appointment setting is required.
- Research organizations online, obtain keyperson contact details, to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Accurately maintaining the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Contact potential clients via email, phone and social media to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Support the implementation of the marketing initiatives
- Contact clients to inform them about new developments in the Company products and services
- Direct prospects to the Business Development Managers when needed
- Generate qualified lead and meetings
- Collate data on prospects and convey that clearly to your colleagues
- Present accurate and timely reports and progress updates
- Maintain records of leads, contacts, opportunities, proposals, and revenue
- Fully understand the group’s products and services
- Understand how the services benefit clients
- Understand the group structure and company role
The Successful Applicant will have:
- Tenacious and personable character who is not afraid of rejection from prospects
- Excellent communication skills and great on the phone
- Ability to work under pressure, manage workload and prioritise
- Great team player
- Understanding of PR / Marketing Communications a bonus
- Ideally a degree or equivalent, with a preferred 1 years worth of work experience in Sales / appointment setting.
Kindly share your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org