Join us on-demand for this session with Honda, PMI, and BHM.
For any business, measuring the impact and ROI is key. But to achieve significant effectiveness, it is essential for brands to go beyond measurement and metrics, and embrace the larger process of learning to improve. Essentially, it is about having measurement ingrained at its very core – across all levels and functions of the business – to drive the most important of business outcomes.
In this session, communications and measurement experts from CARMA, Honda Motor Europe, Philip Morris International and Blackhouse Media will discuss practical steps and experiences on making measurement part of the organisational DNA.
Whether you’re an in-house communicator or PR agency practitioner, this broad lineup brings the experience, knowledge and expertise to support you in understanding how best to embed a culture of measurement.
- Metric movement: From counting to objective driven measurement
- Using data to get a seat at the table
- Navigating change
- Measurement internationally and with senior stakeholders
- Jennifer Sanchis, Account Director, CARMA (Moderator)
- Nik Pearson, Head of European PR Communications (Automobile & Motorsport), Honda Motor Europe
- Elise Misse, Global Communications Measurement Manager, Philip Morris International
- Ayẹni Adékúnlé, Founder & CEO, Blackhouse Media
- Orla Graham, Account Director, CARMA