- Code and classify relevant articles objectively and upload them to CARMA portal.
- Compile article clippings on CARMA portal.
- Deliver coding reports to the concerned clients.
- Ensure high degree of accuracy and integrity of coded materials.
- Deliver projects on time and according to client specifications.
- Code with accuracy at the hourly rates specified in the coding schedule.
- Write batch reports which include a summary of the coded coverage.
- Illustrate significant stories and highlight key drives.
- Help the report writers to interpret and make sense of the coded data so they can draw meaningful and actionable insights that enable our clients to take impactful business decisions.
- Report research coding issues or problems with the research matrix clearly and in a timely manner.
- Do regular quality check on the coded articles.
- search and analyze date about competitors, consumers as well as market surveys.
- Analyze results and provide reports to the analysis team.
- Create charts and graphs based on the analysis’ results.
- Work on qualitative reports based on the analysis of the coded articles.
- Write insight and data visualization reports.
- Report technical issues clearly and in a timely manner.
- Fill on TICK the time allocated for every assignment/report, on a regular basis.
- Comply with CARMA policies and procedures and support CARMA mission and vision.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by direct manager.
- Bachelor’s degree of language, political science, Mass communication or any relevant field.
- Excellent command of MS office.
Excellent command of English and Arabic. Other languages is a plus.
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong research skills.
2-3 years’ experience in a relevant field.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org