- Research organizations online, and obtain key person contact details, to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Assist in maintaining the “Customer Relationship Management” (CRM) implemented by the Company, in addition to keeping an updated pipeline.
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Pursue lost clients, conduct competitive intelligence, and provide feedback from the market.
- Support the implementation of marketing initiatives.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
- Contact clients to inform them about new developments in the Company’s products and services.
- Comply with CARMA policies and procedures and support CARMA mission and vision.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the direct manager.
- BA in Business Administration or any related field.
- Fluency in English language
- Excellent reporting and Presentation Skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- 2 to 3 years in Sales/ Business development is a must
Please send your CV to Cairo.email@example.com