Richard Bagnall, CARMA Co-Managing Partner and AMEC Chair, explores the topic of meaningful measurement in unpredictable times at the GovComms Festival in November 2020.
- How output metrics are losing relevance
- Why organizations should say no to AVEs
- Barcelona Principles
- Measuring with outputs, out-takes and outcomes
- Aligning PR tactics with organisational objectives
- How organizations can adapt their approach to communications evaluation in times of crisis
- Case Studies
- Common mistakes and top tips
- Plus much more besides
About the speaker
Richard Bagnall is the Co-Managing Partner for CARMA International, a global provider of communications evaluation tools, technology and consulting services. He has been a board director of AMEC for over 10 years and currently serves as its chair. He has advised international clients on the best ways to measure the effectiveness of PR and prove its value to the organisation for over 23 years. During this time he has built and led some of the world’s foremost communications measurement consultancies, including Metrica, Gorkana and PRIME Research. Prior to his career in PR measurement and insights, Richard worked in public relations both in house and in agencies.