Economic uncertainty around the world means public relations and communications budgets face greater scrutiny than ever before. It has never been more important for communications professionals to prove their value and demonstrate the true impact of their work.
Strategic and robust measurement must be at the forefront of every campaign, as companies are forced to reevaluate their spending. This virtual conference explores the latest insight, trends, challenges, and opportunities in public relations measurement. It offers PR practitioners a best practice understanding of how to measure PR and create meaningful business impact in 2023 and beyond.
- Richard Bagnall – Co-Managing Partner at CARMA
- Orla Graham – Account Director at CARMA
- Shayoni Lynn – CEO and founder at Lynn
- Darryl Sparey – MD and co-founder at Hard Numbers
- Lerato Mpholo – Managing Director at Opinion & Public BCW
- Andrew Bruce Smith – Director at Escherman Johna Burke – Global Managing Director at AMEC
Alison Williams – Director Of Client Services at CARMA