The events of 2020 have reshaped the business landscape. As the world contends with the economic impact of COVID-19, PR budgets are under increasing pressure and there’s never been a more important time for PR professionals to prove the value of their work.
Our speakers Richard Bagnall (AMEC Chair and CARMA’s Co-Managing Partner) and Andrew Nicholls (CARMA ASIA’s Managing Director) will explore:
- Why AVEs are an invalid metric
- How to set-up a measurement framework for your organisation
- How to navigate crisis communications effectively
- The modern-day role of communications – measuring impact beyond column inches
- How to get management buy in – proving the strategic value of Public Relations