CARMA has received 16 nominations for the 21st annual International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication (AMEC) Awards, the highest number of nominations received by any company this year.
The awards celebrate exceptional work in research, measurement, insights, and analytics from around the world.
CARMA’s ‘See Think Do’ methodology was nominated for the Innovation Award for new measurement methodologies. This award recognises creative new approaches to measure the impact of communications activities.
“CARMA is committed to helping communicators worldwide implement global measurement best practice; our 16 nominations this year and 88 nominations during the past decade, demonstrate that we hold ourselves to that same standard. I am delighted for our team and customers across our global network”, said Mazen Nahawi, Group CEO, CARMA.
CARMA was nominated together with clients including Honda, BMW Group Asia, Morocco’s Tourism Sector, and 9Marketing, across a range of categories:
- Innovation award for new measurement methodologies
- Best first steps on a measurement journey
- Best multi-market reporting
- Best use of integrated communication measurement/research
- Best use of measurement to improve storytelling
- Best use of measurement for a single event or campaign
- Best evaluation on a small budget
- Most effective planning, research, and evaluation in consumer communications
- Most effective planning, research, and evaluation: APAC
- Most effective planning, research, and evaluation: Europe
- Most effective planning, research, and evaluation: Middle East & Africas (2 nominations)
- Most impactful client recommendations arising from a measurement study
- AMEC Young Professional of the Year
- AMEC Executive Professional of the Year
- AMEC Communications, Research, and Measurement Team (organisation) of the Year – large
Richard Bagnall, Co-Managing Partner and CEO Europe & Americas, adds, “AMEC sets the global gold standard for excellence in the communications evaluation industry. We are immensely proud that CARMA has been shortlisted for so many awards, all the more so in a year when there have been more entries than ever before and the standard has continued to improve.”
CARMA received a total of 10 awards last year, and we are determined to secure even more wins this year. AMEC Awards winners will be announced on 16 November 2023 at Church House in London.