The International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication (AMEC) recently announced the finalists for the 2022 Global Communication Effectiveness Awards, with CARMA shortlisted 17 times.
The AMEC Awards “recognise and celebrate exceptional work and showcases the importance of research, measurement, insights and analytics.” Now in their 20th year, these awards represent the pinnacle of accomplishment in communications research and evaluation.
“We are especially proud of being shortlisted for Agency of the Year,” said Mazen Nahawi, Group CEO. “I want to thank our team for their commitment to excellence that led to this recognition from AMEC.”
Richard Bagnall, Co-Managing Partner and CEO Europe & Americas, noted that “AMEC tirelessly advocates for effective evaluation of public relations, and CARMA remains focused on consistently innovating to help set the industry standard.”
The announcement highlights CARMA’s achievements in a wide range of categories:
- Most effective planning, research and evaluation of a Diversity and Inclusion Programme
- Best multi-market reporting
- Best use of a measurement framework
- Best use of measurement for a single event or campaign
- Step change award for the best improvement of a measurement journey
- Most effective planning, research and evaluation in the public and not for profit sectors
- Most effective planning, research and evaluation in consumer communications
- Most effective planning, research and evaluation: Middle East and Africa
- Most effective planning, research and evaluation: Western Europe
- AMEC Communications Research & Measurement Team (organisation) of the Year – large
The work cited by AMEC was performed in partnership with organisations including HSBC, Honda, Tourism Ireland, and Dubai Police.
With this announcement, CARMA adds to its reputation as a global leader in communications measurement and evaluation. The company has been one of the top recipients of AMEC nominations and awards in its history.
The AMEC Awards will be presented at BMA House in London on 17 November 2022.