CARMA’s KSA Perception Report Chronicling a Nation’s Transformation
Our latest report discusses the major role that Vision 2030 played in shifting the media perception of Saudi Arabia. The report includes key insights from 2020 until the first quarter of 2022 and the impact this could have on the Kingdom’s future coverage.
This report sheds light on the plethora of factors driving the Kingdom’s media perception globally, from politics and diplomacy to economics and societal aspects. This was combined with an analysis of Saudi Vision 2030, its programmes and projects.
This CARMA report:
- Analyses prominent international media outlets
- Identifies the type of coverage driving the Kingdom’s perception
- Sheds light on the most discussed topics in the media
- Determines the Vision 2030 elements most discussed globally
- Highlights the shift in sentiment towards the Kingdom throughout the tracked period