CARMA’s KSA Perception Report Chronicling a Nation’s Transformation
In relation to the recent findings of the latest report “KSA Reputation: How Vision 2030 Is Rebranding the Nation”, our group CEO, Mazen Nahawi, discussed the major role that Vision 2030 played in shifting the media perception of Saudi Arabia. The report includes key insights from 2020 until the first quarter of 2022 and the impact this could have on the Kingdom’s future coverage.
This report sheds light on the plethora of factors driving the Kingdom’s media perception globally, from politics and diplomacy to economics and societal aspects. This was combined with an analysis of Saudi Vision 2030, its programmes and projects.
This CARMA report:
- Analyses prominent international media outlets
- Identifies the type of coverage driving the Kingdom’s perception
- Sheds light on the most discussed topics in the media
- Determines the Vision 2030 elements most discussed globally
- Highlights the shift in sentiment towards the Kingdom throughout the tracked period