- Analyze media content to draw meaningful insights and help with furthering clients’ business goals
- Identify and summarize key topics of interest as per the client requirements
- Issue high-quality client reports, qualitative and/or quantitative, by always respecting the tight deadlines, and by including tables and charts that visualize data, along with summaries and narratives that conclude the findings
- Coordinate closely with the Monitoring team, thus ensuring accuracy and relevancy of search queries, based on the client requirements
- Liaise with the Coding team to plan workflows and ensure reports are delivered on time
- Coordinate with Client Success, on a regular basis, to review, understand and ensure client requirements are met
- Fill on TICK the time allocated for every assignment/report, on a regular basis
- Comply with CARMA policies and procedures and support CARMA mission and vision
- BA in Journalism, Business Analytics, Communication, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations or any related field.
- Knowledge in MS Office, mainly PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent command of English and Arabic
- Excellent report writing skills
- 1 year of experience in an analytical role (including data analysis, market research) within marketing research, media intelligence and data technology, or consulting firm is preferred.
- 1 year of Market research, data analytics or exposure to traditional and social media is preferred.
- Familiar with data visualization and dashboard tools, Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, etc.
- Experience in both qualitative and quantitative reporting is preferred.
Please send your CV to Cairo.firstname.lastname@example.org