- Analyze media content to draw meaningful insights and help with furthering clients’ business goals
- Suggest a research methodology that aligns with the client’s objective
- Work with the Insights Operational Manager to surface insights and tell the story behind the data to clients & internal stakeholders
- Issue advanced qualitative media evaluation reports that provide actionable insights for clients
- Support in improving insight writing and data visualization of the department’s reports
- Support with marketing campaign reports
- Coordinate closely with the monitoring team, thus ensuring accuracy and relevancy of search queries, based on the client requirements
- Liaise with the Coding team to plan workflows and ensure reports are delivered on time
- Coordinate with Client Success, regularly, to review, understand and ensure client requirements are met and lead on client discussion when needed
- Fill on TICK the time allocated for every assignment/report, regularly
- Comply with CARMA policies and procedures and support CARMA mission and vision
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by direct manager
BA in Journalism, Business Analytics, Communication, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations or any related field.
2 years and more of experience in an analytical role (including data analysis, market research) within marketing research, media intelligence and data technology, or consulting firm is preferred.
1 year of Market research, data analytics or exposure to traditional and social media is preferred.
Familiar with data visualization and dashboard tools, Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, etc.
Experience in both qualitative and quantitative reporting is preferred.
Kindly apply through link bellow :