- Elevate insights in media evaluation reports through strategic analysis and interpretation of data and continuously improve the quality and accuracy of media evaluation reports through ongoing analysis and refinement of reporting methodologies
- Conduct in-depth advanced analysis of Media Evaluation Reports when needed
- Build industry knowledge and stay up-to-date on communication strategies and key players in relevant industries
- Support CARMA commercial and marketing teams in promoting the company insights services within key sectors and communications specialisms, including leading thought leadership research projects, developing client case studies and driving industry recognition including awards
- Seek out, continuously, opportunities to improve and refine the company media evaluation and research methodologies
- Work closely with Customer Success team to identify areas for improvement and implement solutions that enhance the customer experience
- Serve as a media evaluation insights advisor to the Customer Success team
- Coach and upskill members of the Insights and commercial teams on insights best practice
- Collaborate with the Insights leadership team to innovate and improve insights products, including the quality of commentary, data integration, data visualization and reporting formats
- Fill on TICK the time allocated for every assignment/report, on a regular basis
- Comply with CARMA policies and procedures and support CARMA mission and vision
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by direct manager
BA in Journalism, Business Analytics, Communication, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations or any related field.
At least 3 years of experience in an analytical role (including data analysis, market research) within marketing research, media intelligence and data technology or consulting firm.
Familiar with data visualization and dashboard tools, Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, etc.
Experience in both qualitative and quantitative reporting.
Kindly apply through the link bellow: