- Monitor social media platforms to find points of interest to the client through the latest tools and technology provided by the Company
- Categorize items (sentiment analysis) according to client requirements, following the briefing document and the understanding of the client requirements
- Translate and/or summarize social media posts to English
- Create accurate and informative reports, Real-time/Daily Alerts and coded data sheets, as per the client requirements
- Create attractive and informative charts and tables, imported from the analyzed content data, as per the clients’ requirements
- Ensure data accuracy precision in the report, including but not limited to: tables and charts that add up internally and match each other, the figures cited in the narrative, as well as dates, names, logos and formats
- Search and focus on buzz alerts, based on spikes in interests or rising issues, and directly report to client
- Report real-time alerts, depending on their critical level, as soon as possible to the client
- Conduct research on influencers to add to the database
- Fill on TICK the time allocated for every assignment/report, on a regular basis
- Comply with CARMA policies and procedures and support CARMA mission and vision
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by direct manager
BA in Journalism, Communication, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations or any related field.
One year of experience as a Social Media Monitoring Executive or Researcher is preferred, with a strong understanding of key platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
Kindly apply through the link bellow :