Listen to world-class PR and Communications experts’ discuss COVID-19 and Vaccination Communications. Get insights from speakers at CARMA, The UK Government Communications Service, Edelman, Porter Novelli, and Sarah Waddington CBE.
- Intro and welcomes, Koray Camgoz, Director of Communications and Marketing, PRCA
- ‘Trust in COVID-19 Vaccines’: Report Insights for PR pros, Orla Graham, Account Director, CARMA
- UK Government: Covid Comms Lessons from the Frontline, Catherine Hunt, Head of Insight and Evaluation, Prime Minister’s Office and Cabinet Office
- Panel Discussion: Ishtar Schneider (Associate Director (Health), Edelman), Matthew Hare-Scott (Director (Health), Porter Novelli), Sarah Waddington CBE (Founder, Astute.Work), Richard Bagnall (Co-Managing Partner, CARMA and Chairman, AMEC)
Topics covered include:
- How spokespeople drive behavioural outcomes
- The importance of data and measurement
- Diversity and inclusion in comms
- Covid Comms Learnings for PR pros
and much more besides.