Location: London, Lisbon, or Malta
Please send your CV and accompanying cover letter to
CARMA is a global provider of media intelligence solutions. We deliver what matters with people on the ground in 43 countries over 5 continents. We provide media monitoring and analysis across all types of media including print, online, social and broadcast, allowing our clients to make well-informed business decisions.
Our customized solutions combine the latest, cutting-edge technology with unrivalled human insight from a global team of researchers and analysts who provide valuable, relevant, and actionable insights.
Our clients include PR, communications, and marketing professionals in all industries in the private sector, governments, and NGOs all over the world
We pride ourselves in creating an exceptional work experience for our employees and we are seeking out top talent due to an exciting phase of expansion.
While working closely with our Product and Development team, the ideal candidate must provide design concepts and prototypes which are both user-focused and design-led.
Responsibilities will include:
- Presenting design concepts and prototypes
- Create outstanding UI and UX to ensure deep interaction and finely crafted interfaces
- Evaluating functional and business design requirements
- Analysing the usability of existing products and providing suggestions for change
- Identifying design issues in existing products and devising elegant solutions
- Implementing new interface guidelines and design patterns
Candidate must be:
- Independent and self-motivated to always deliver the best possible product within the available time frame.
- Responsible for own work and eager to keep learning new trends.
- Team Player – A collaborative work methodology
- Can work and deliver when given specific and direct instructions but can also lead oneself with little requirements/guidance when needed.
- Proficient use of Adobe Suit or similar
- Previous experience in Data Visualization is required
- Previous experience in MS Outlook templating is considered an asset
- Experience working with SaaS platforms, big data and/or social media data is desirable.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Courses/Degree in Graphics/UX
- 2 to 5 years of experience in relevant industry
Media intelligence professionals from UK and Europe looking to relocate are welcome to apply.